As we all grapple with the challenges of the COVID-19 virus, please know that All State Movers Inc. of Illinois is committed to maintaining safe and healthy conditions for our employees and customers.
As such, we are closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak according to the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention). All of our employees have been made aware of the best practices of sanitation and protocol for avoiding the spread or contraction of disease.
1. Mask and face protection worn
2. Proper and frequent washing of hands
3. Sanitation of items and surfaces touched
4. Staying home if sick or ill!
What We Are Doing Differently
We understand that this outbreak is adding extra stress and concerns to everyday life, so we are taking some additional actions that aim to help our customers.
– All of our employees undergo testing every day before they interact with any customers. We ensure a temperature reading and if anyone is exhibiting any symptoms of illness, they are sent home immediately.
– If requested, our movers can wear gloves while they are moving your items. Please talk to one of our professional moving agents for more details.
– We are also happy to conduct a remote estimate over the phone if you have reservations about having someone enter your home.
We appreciate the trust that you place in All State Movers Inc. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take actions necessary to help keep our employees and customers safe while providing you the best possible moving experience.